First-time attendees of the upcoming JCK Las Vegas jewelry trade show (June 1-4) should be suitably impressed as they walk about the diverse & dynamic jewelry booths at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino. We were, when first attending a few years back. But, FYI, not only is it a vibrant showcase of gemstones and designs, it also offers the tremendous opportunity for peer-to-peer interactive discussions and learning opportunities.
In fact, JCK Las Vegas’ 2018 event schedule boasts over 70 events, from networking to education, including the JCK Talks series. It is an added perk to have access to these expert retailers for interactive discussions. That is worth the price of admission!
Here are a few highlights of the full event schedule
- May 31, 2018, 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM, Tradewinds E/F, Pool Level
- Join expert retailers for an interactive discussion where you will hear firsthand insights about how they successfully maneuver the ever-evolving world of retail.
- May 31, 2018, 12:00 PM – 12:45 PM, Tradewinds E/F, Pool Level
- What magic do you offer to stand out against competition and the internet? Experience, service and the wow factor are what jewelers need to know for a successful instore experience. In today’s world we don’t just compete against other Jewelers, we compete against vacations, Louis Vuitton and other luxury items! Learn tips and tricks to stand out to close every customer that walks in.
- May 31, 2018, 12:00 PM – 12:45 PM, Tradewinds C/D, Pool Level
- What engages the average consumer in today’s world? What grabs their attention? With instant access to information, brands and retailers need to do their best to be the “go to” source for their consumers. Join these industry experts as they share the ways they use their social media & brand power to be more than just a shopping destination.
- May 31, 2018, 3:00 PM – 3:45 PM, Tradewinds E/F, Pool Level
- Expert advice on how to develop compelling content and grow your following by some of the most well-known, influential jewelry industry bloggers.
Afternoon with the Associations – Stand Out. Rise Above. How to Differentiate Yourself from the Competition
- June 01, 2018, 10:15 AM – 11:00 AM, The Showcase Stage, Bayside, Level 1
- Associations like the American Gem Society can help you stand out and rise above your competition. They are a vital part of our industry and should also be a part of your business strategy. From membership benefits to marketing, education to laboratory services, networking to affinity programs, jewelry industry nonprofits can serve you in numerous ways to help you reduce the cost and time of doing business while also driving more traffic to your company and helping you serve your clients best.
- June 02, 2018, 12:00 PM – 12:45 PM, The Showcase Stage, Bayside, Level 1
- Join JCK Magazine Editor-in-Chief, Victoria Gomelsky as she gives you insider knowledge on trends that will inspire and intrigue, all to be discovered at JCK 2018.
- June 03, 2018, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM, The Showcase Stage, Bayside, Level 1
- Experts, cocktails and speed dating – what could go wrong? Join social media gurus from three different companies as they walk you through the four major trends taking over the digital world: Mobile Marketing, Gamification, Selling on Social and Social Media 101.
You’ll note that a number of these interactive discussions we selected to highlight from JCK Las Vegas 2018 involve social media. As a marketing, branding & advertising agency serving global clientele, Buzz Bear Media comes into contact all too often with merchants and companies that avoid social media in hopes it won’t affect their high-end business. Facebook, Instagram, even Twitter are here to stay.
These interactive discussions will help open your eyes. And if you’re still confused— or ready to make the move to social media— contact us for a consultation on how Buzz Bear Media can help you achieve your marketing goals.